The Greenwich West Safer Neighbourhoods Panel met in person on Thursday 3rd March. Below is a summary of that meeting:
Within the Triangle
- Increase in car crime thefts from motor vehicles. Ensure cars are securely locked and nothing of value is left in them.
- Burglaries are up, particularly from out-buildings. Ensure they are well secured. A suspect has been arrested so it is hoped that the number of crimes will decrease.
Greenwich Town centre
- Large number of bikes still being stolen especially from Cutty Sark Gardens and near the Gypsy Moth.
There is a PAI (Positive Action Initiative) going ahead on the Meridian Estate if anybody would like to attend the following events:
- Thursday 10 March (1600-1900) Crime Prevention Stall on the Thames Path
- Saturday 12 March (1500-1800) Bike Marking event on the Thames Path
SNT will be patrolling The Point due to reports of ASB.
ATA Security / Police Liaison
Emergency dial 999
Non-Emergency dial 101
Greenwich Safer Neighbourhood Team: 020 8284 5494 (not 24 hour)
Post a Comment